Welcome back to our 7th week of home learning. This is our last week of home learning before a week off.
I hope you are going to enjoy the activities set for this week.
Week 7 (18-05-2020)
- Achieve 1000 points on Mathletics
- Carry out activities set on Mathletics
- Superhero science experiment- see attached and choose 1 experiment. Make a prediction of what will happen before you carry out your experiment. Write what you found out.
- Make a super hero smoothie- see attached cards
- Carry out Maths powerpoint
- Create super hero story on Purplemash using your own super hero
- Welsh- what you are wearing- look at the powerpoint and draw yourself and write sentences about what you are wearing. Use colours in your sentences.
- Read the story (See attached Snowy Story) : What is easy about passing messages?What is difficult?What responsibilities are involved? How do some messages make us feel? Does it make a difference how messages are passed? How did Lucy’s family pass on the message that Snowy was missing? Who did they tell?What else could they have done? Why was it important to pass on the message that Snowy had returned? Consider some different messages and what might be the best way to pass each on, for example: a school football match has been cancelled- Send a text, a birthday party-send an invitation, the birth of a baby- special announcement. Make a list of these.
Missing you lots
Mrs Jones and Mrs Evans xx