WEEK THREE (Monday 20th April) TASKS
By the end of this week you should aim to complete some of the following:
- Achieve 1000 points in Mathletics.
- Complete the 3 Mathletics activities set.
- Practise handwriting for 15 minutes - you can use pens, pencils, chalks etc.
- Access our Google Classroom for your digital tasks.
- Take part in a Cosmic Kids Yoga session or Joe Wicks PE session.
- Use Purple Mash to create a birthday invitation for the Queen's birthday.
- Create a birthday card for Queen Elizabeth II. You can use your own resources or create one using Purple Mash.
- Put yourself in the role as a Royal. Use the Mashcam in Purple Mash to describe what you would do.
- Use the information about Queen Elizabeth II in the TOPIC folder below to create a leaflet about her using Purple Mash.
- Be a 'Home Hero!' What can you do to help your parents?
- Our Summer topic is called We are heroes! Use Google Classroom to record ideas on what we could learn about.
- Click on this Web link for fantastic daily lessons from BBC Bitesize www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/tags/zmyxxyc/year-3-lessons/1
- Please clap and cheer for our incredible NHS workers & all keyworkers on Thursday at 8pm.