Closure Tasks - Week commencing 30th March
By the end of this week you should have completed the following:
- Achieved 1000 points in Mathletics.
- Completed the 3 Maths activities set on Google Classroom
- Practised handwriting for at least 15 minutes every day using the formation worksheets of high frequency words. (These can be found in the Handwriting folder towards the bottom of the page).
- Taken part in a Cosmic Kids Yoga session or Joe Wicks P.E session.
- Read a story with a family member and talk about it.
- Researched information on what life was like for children during World War 2 on Google Classroom.
- Using Purplemash - pretend you are an evacuee. Write a letter to your parents telling them about your new life!