I am very proud of how well you have all settled into Year 4 and you really have kept me smiling through a difficult term.
Here are some fun tasks for the last three days of term. If you are doing them on paper, can you either take photos of them to send to me or just e-mail me to let me know that you are doing them on paper.
Please just do what you can and don't worry about completing them all.
* Reflection on 2020 and Hopes for 2021 -
2020 has been a year where we have had time with our family to develop new skills - sewing, cooking, riding our bikes etc.
Reflect on what has gone well for you this year.
What are you most proud of achieving in 2020?
Make a list of things that you would like to achieve in 2021.
What do you want to improve?
What would you like to try next year? (Google Classroom)
If you want to do this on paper, you could make it as a concertina (folded) book.
* Read the Nativity story.
We know the importance of Jesus' birth and that this is the reason we celebrate on Christmas day.
Choose a genre of your choice to retell the nativity - a narrative, diary, newspaper etc. Remember to include key events and people from the story. (Google Classroom)
* Christmas stamps - Sending cards is another way to make someone smile.
Design Christmas stamps for 2020 (Google Classroom).
* Deciding what to watch during the Christmas holidays is always a very exciting thing to do with your family. Create a Christmas TV schedule of your favourite T.V. programmes /Christmas films etc.
You can either choose to use 12-hour times 11.30 a.m./05.30 p.m. or 24-hour times 11.30/17.30 (Google Classroom)
* Send an email to Santa - Write an email to Santa telling him what you would like for Christmas. (Purple Mash).
* Santa Mash Cam - Put yourself into the role of Santa Claus. Show his thoughts and character in the speech bubble. (Purple Mash)
* Create a gift or a Christmas decoration for someone in your house using household or recyclable materials (I am sure it will be a lovely surprise and make them smile).
* Mathletics - place value partitioning, comparing numbers to 100 and 24 hour times.
* Complete tasks set by Mrs Jones on Charanga.
* Spend quality time with your family and do something to help at home, e.g. tidy your bedroom, help with the dishes etc. If this year has taught us anything, it really is how important our family are to us. Read a Christmas story, snuggle up and watch a Christmas movie etc.
Enjoy these special moments with your family.